Saturday, September 22, 2007

High School Football

Ryan and I took the boys to their first high school football game last night. We had a blast!! Snowflake won 48-0. I wanted to take my camera, but forgot in the rush to get from soccer practice, home and then to the game. I will have it next time for sure. The boys loved the game. Hunter got a little bored and was ready to go home at half-time, but once he got another treat he was okay until the end. Jake loved it and Zac especially loved it. He was so good. He sat either on my lap, Ryan's lap or on the bench looking through his binoculars. Everytime Snowflake scores they do fireworks and Zac kept saying, "I want one more firework." Ryan has got Zac trained. He loves to sit with Ryan and watch football on tv. In fact he wants to watch tv all the time and will cry, "I want football." He cries when it goes to commercial saying that he wants more football. After the football game last night he kept saying, "fun football game, fun fireworks." We can't wait until the next game. Should be a closer game since they start conference play next week.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like fun! That is SO funny that Ryan got Zac into football that much. Do the other boys like it?
You'll have to take pictures next time!

Nicole said...

I think you've got a GREAT blog! You look like an expert to me! =) You're kids are such cute ones! And I love the internecipes site!