Monday, August 4, 2008

Before and After

We did it, or I should say Ryan did it:) We finally stained our front door and trim this past weekend. We have been here for over a year and we can finally mark that project off of our LONG list of projects that need to be done around the house. Actually, it is not quite finished. Ryan will be putting on the clear coat this week sometime. I love it and SO HAPPY to finally have it done!! Now I just need to get a bigger mat for the front door. When I look at these pictures I see that the one I have looks itty bitty:) haha...someday:)



Work In Progress

Finished!! I guess I willl have to add another picture when it it totally finished so that you can see it without the tape on the side windows.

4 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

that really does look awesome! great job. i know what you mean when you can check off something on the home improvement list. my list is down to two pages and that even feels good.
amy

Nicole said...

Wow! That looks great!! Granted I have never seen it in person (which I would LOVE to), but I am very impressed!

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Ryan did an amazing job. It looked good before, but now it looks much better!

Steph said...

That is INCREDIBLE! I can't believe how different it looks. It looks amazing!