Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Camping Trip

We love to camp and Labor Day weekend is always a good time for us to get up on the mountain! We had a blast last weekend and none of us wanted to come home:) We had so much fun riding quads, playing cards and hearing family stories from Ryan's 85 year old grandfather. Ryan's grandpa is AMAZING!! He pulled his own trailer up on the mountain, rode quads with us and even hiked down to check out a prime hunting spot. Jake especially had a great time playing war with Grandpa. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them:) I only got a couple of pictures, but Ryan's aunt got some great ones and is going to get us a cd. I'll post more pictures when I get that.

We got a lot of rain Saturday night and most of the day Sunday. This little creek had no water when we got to camp, but after all the rain it was still flowing when we left Monday.
Ryder wasn't too excited to get his picture taken. haha...no pictures of Zac:( He was riding the 4-wheeler when I took the only pictures that I took of camp.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dang it, can't the kids stop growing for a little while. Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. Hopefully the colds go away soon :) Taylor had fun talking to Jake last night.

Anndee said...

Wow! Ryder looks the size of my Ryan! I like your new banner. I still need to figure out how to change my whole thing. I guess if I took a minute to look into it...