Monday, February 2, 2009

bread at church and chores

A couple of weeks ago, Ryan's dad invited us over for hamburgers and hot dogs and to watch the Cardinals football game.

Zac only ate 1 or 2 bites of his hot dog so his Aunt Amy asked him why he wasn't eating.

Zac said something like this, "I'm not very hungry, they fed me bread at church."

FYI....I did watch him take the sacrament and he only took ONE piece of bread:) He'd like to take a handful, but I monitor him very carefully:)

A couple of nights ago, I was having a conversation with Zac while Ryan and the older boys were reading Harry Potter. I asked him what kind of chores 3 year olds do.

He said, "kiss Moms."

Sounds like a good chore to me. I make him do several chores everyday. Usually he tells me, "I did my chore to-morning already." (meaning this morning)

I love 3-year olds!! It really is one of my favorite ages(even with all the fits)! They say the funniest things, they are always willing to give you a hug, love to help with EVERYTHING(sometimes not a good thing:)), they sleep through the night(most the time), my 3 year olds have all been potty trained, the good things go on and on:)

1 comment:

DIY REDS! said...

you are too nice. i love three years olds too. i asked noah what his favorite thing to do with me is and he said, "play with daddy." thanks a lot. he thought it was funny. i would love to help you with quilts-call me up
amy