Thursday, October 11, 2007

A few more birthday pictures

Zac had a great birthday and got spoiled:) We had Ryan's family members that live here close by over for cake and ice cream. Zac was a little cranky since he didn't get his nap, but that didn't stop him from reaching for a gift as soon as someone would walk through the door. I need to teach him some manners before his next birthday!

Zac enjoyed the cake. Ryan took a nice picture of him crying by the cake. I'm not sure if he didn't like the candles or if he was mad because he didn't blow them out on his first try. Jake and I came to his rescue and helped him blow them out.

Jake thought that he would help Zac out by opening the gift that Grandma and Grandpa Barlow sent, but accidentally opened Hunter's birthday gift. They were sent in the same big box since Hunter's birthday is just a few weeks away. Anyway, we rushed it to my bedroom where I will eventually re-wrap it. Luckily Hunter was outside playing with the other kids(making a mess with the sunflower seeds that they were pulling out of the big sunflowers we grew this year), so he didn't see the gift. We then found the gift for Zac and Jake opened it for him.

Overall it was a fun and tiring day for everyone:) All three boys went right to sleep when we got them in bed. None of the, "but I'm hungry, I can't sleep, I'm not tired, I want water....etc." Thanks to everyone for the gifts and birthday wishes! We love you and really miss the family that is not closer:)

No comments: