Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Visit from the family...pictures to follow soon.

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted anything and I was afraid it was going to be until Hunter's birthday....but I am getting in just before:) My parents, Amber, Brad, and Kaydee came to visit this past weekend. We had a great time...eating out, going to the corn maze, going to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunetly it was pretty cold and windy for the outtings and now all of the kids have colds. Amber had her camera so I we took pictures with it. I didn't even get mine out. She has burned me a cd and will be sending it soon. When I get the pictures I will post them. There are some really cute ones. We had a great visit and I wish they could have stayed longer. It is always too short. Especially for them since they have to travel about 12 hours each way. The boys and I will be going out to visit for a couple weeks this summer. It is not as bad for us because we get to stay for a week or two to break up the travel time. Anyway, I am so glad they came. Bradley is getting so big and has quite the personality. Amber says he is starting his terrible two's early, as he is capable of throwing some pretty amazing fits:) haha!!

No comments: