Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July - Fun Run

We had a great time running the Taylor 4th of July fun run this year. I don't have many good pictures yet. My camera ran out of memory, so my mother-in-law took some with her camera. When/if I get around to downloading them from her, I will post them. Me, Ryan, Jake and Hunter all ran the 2-mile race. Ryan pushed Zac in the stroller and Ryder got to hang out with Grandma Hall. The boys were both so excited to race. They actually got up at 5:30 on Friday, thinking the race was on the 4th. The race was actually Saturday the 5th. Jake took 1st in his age group and Hunter took 4th. I told Hunter he could have my 3rd place medal since he just missed getting a medal by 1 place. I'll post the pictures that I have for now and when I get some more I'll add them...unless I don't get around to it before next 4th of July run:) I only have pictures of Jake, me and Grandpa Hall. ...forgot to mention...Grandpa Hall took 2nd place in his age group!!



I have to say the boys did SO good! I wasn't sure how Hunter would do since it was his first time racing or even running 2 miles. Ryan stayed back with him and said he did great! He had to stop a few times to rest/walk but had a blast. It is so funny though...yesterday every time he would walk down the stairs you could here him saying, "ouch, ouch, ouch"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, check out those running Hall's. That's awesome. You guys are way too ambitious. lol