Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nap?....No, I didn't nap

Zac quit taking naps around the time he turned 2. Every once in a while he takes a nap. I don't really like it when he naps, because that means a late bedtime for him. I would rather have NO nap, but be in bed by 8. Anyway, one day he wanted to watch a movie. I told him he could watch a movie, if he promised not to fall asleep. He DID sleep. Later when he came downstairs I asked him if he had taken a nap. He said, "NO! I didn't take a nap." I asked him if he was sure, and he said, "I didn't take a nap." BUT....I've got the proof!!

Looks comfy, huh?!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Too funny! That is how Andrew is whenever he falls asleep in the car. He can sleep for a couple of hours and then when he wakes up he insists that he never fell asleep. So funny!