Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picking quite tomatoes

I know...Zac is pretty much the star of this blog! He is just at such a fun, cute stage. Pretty much everything he does and says just cracks me up! The daily temper tantrums aren't too cute though!! He loves to pick tomatoes for me! He used to bring them in calling them "quite red tomatoes", but it has now been shorten to just "quite tomatoes". He really is a big help and he LOVES his new hand-me-down batman jammies.

The first time he wore his "new" jammies. He told me, "mom, now I'm Hunter." Ha ha, Hunter outgrew them awhile ago, but had still been wearing them.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nope, not Hunter, Zac you are one of a kind. He's so cute.

Tracey said...

Your boys are so stinking cute! You guys need to come up and camp with Paul next year so they can rub off on Sammy.