Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Fat

The other day I was carrying our rabbit, Peter, from the garage to the backyard(in his cage). I was also carrying Ryder. I told Hunter to run and open the back door for me because the rabbit was HEAVY!! He was taking his time, so I said, "hurry Hunter, Peter is heavy."

I set Peter down outside and came back in. Hunter asked me, "Mom, is Peter really heavy?"

I said, "yes!"

He said, "then you can do that(carry the rabbit around in his cage) to lose your weight."

I said, "what weight Hunter."

And he said, "you know, your Christmas fat."

I guess that Hunter had been hearing A LOT of people saying that they were gaining too much weight eating all of the Christmas food and treats and that they would need to start dieting to lose their 'Christmas fat' after the holidays.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hunter needs to learn what fat is if he thinks his mommy has any fat to lose. That's funny though, the things kids pick up on. I don't know that carrying "Peter" around would be my choice of workout though.

Tracey said...

biHILARIOUS!!! I'm with Heather. You should stop by our house next time you are in UT and we will give Hunter a lesson on Christmas fat.

Liesl said...

Haha! That's too funny! Too bad you don't have an ounce of "Christmas fat" to loose! :)