Monday, January 19, 2009

We're in trouble...

This little guy is into EVERYTHING!! He has started trying to climb the stairs. He tries to climb into anything that is left on the floor. He climbs into cupboards. He has started opening drawers and then closing them with his fingers inside. He is standing up against things, but not quite sure how to get down and has the red marks on the face and head to show it.

I had forgotten how HARD it is to baby proof things where there are older brothers around. I am constantly finding him chewing on the kids homework that they leave on the floor. He usually has a nice piece torn off and is attempting to enjoying a meal full of fiber:)
His favorite place to crawl to is the bathroom. If he sees that the boys have left the door open, he heads there as fast as possible. When he sees me coming after him he goes full speed with a HUGE smile on his face!!
He turned 8 months old last week. I'll try to get a good picture of him today that shows off his new tooth.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahhh....what a cutie!! I can't believe that he is 8 months old already! Good luck with keeping him out of things--I have hard enough time with Zaylee and the only ones leaving stuff around for her is just me and Alex! =)

Heather said...

It was so fun to get to see you guys. Thanks again for coming over and celebrating with us. The girls were so excited to see you guys.

Anndee said...

I'm there with you! We're at 14+ months so I feel your pain. The bathroom door is a tricky one around here too. I've considered installing one of those door closer things we had on our screen door as a kid. Think it would work?