Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Late Halloween Pictures

I just realized that Halloween came and went while our computer was gone(being worked on). Just wanted to post a quick picture of the kids in their costumes. The picture of Hunter on the left is from the Halloween parade a the school. Hunter REALLY wanted to be a vampire for the school parade, but our gel wasn't strong enough to keep his hair slicked down, so he was a little embarrassed. BUT, I think it looks great!!:) I took a picture of Jake but he was in such a hurry, I only got the back of his head, so I left that picture out. The kids got SO much candy at the ward trunk or treat!! Hunter had been wanting to go to a high school football game all year, so instead of trick or treating, Ryan took Jake, Hunter and one friend to the last football game for Hunter's birthday. They had a great time!

No comments: