Monday, November 17, 2008

The perfect picture of 4 small boys?????

Okay, so I attempted to get a quick picture of my four boys the other day. I should have known that might be a task I could not accomplish!! I took several pictures of the boys and got two with them all looking at the camera! How many shots does it take to get them all looking at the camera at the same time...10, 20, 30? Well, let's just say I took 20 pictures, they are all cute(to me), but none are quite what I was looking for:) Here are just a few of the pictures for your viewing...ENJOY:)


Picture number one.... not too bad, if we can get Ryder to cooperate.

Oh no, now we need Jake and Ryder to look at the camera, at least Zac is ready! Hunter is mostly ready, if he would just sit up straight.

Whoa!! What happened...Zac, we are NOT done yet.

Well...at least they are all MOSTLY looking at the camera. Looks like I am not the only one that was frustrated by this point! Jake looks like he is pretty much DONE trying to get Ryder to cooperate:)

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, I know the feeling. Getting 6 kids was a joke even though most of them are older.

Liesl said...

This is too cute! Man, i have the best looking nephews around, Seriously! They are all so cute! Even when they're not posing for the picture, haha.

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

awww...they are such handsoome boys! They like like they are alot of fun, a handful I am sure, but a lot fun too!

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Ok...I was typing too fast and didn't proof. I meant they are such HANDSOME boys and they LOOK like a lot OF fun...
sorry :)