Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Program

Every year the elementary school here does a Christmas program. It is always so much fun!! The gym gets packed with standing room only. Here are a couple of video clips of the kids. Hunter is in the green striped shirt in the first video and Jake is in the white shirt on the front row in the second video. I wish I could have gotten a video of their music teacher! She is fun to watch! She does a WONDERFUL job teaching all of the kids their songs and actions!!

Warning...these video clips are long, especially Jake's. They are also pretty shaky, due to the fact that I had a three year old and 7 month old hanging on me:) I will try to get some good pictures tonight. We got to the afternoon program 1/2 hour early and still didn't get close enough.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like lots of fun. The boys did awesome.

Nicole said...

Great job Jake and Hunter! It looks like it was a blast!