Monday, December 8, 2008

More bean bags and a quick THANK YOU!!

I am such a slacker!! It has been a week since we got home from our Thanksgiving trip to Utah and I am just now posting:) I am SO bad about getting the camera out while we are traveling and visiting!! I guess I just get caught up in the fun. I only took a couple of pictures the day we left. BUT, if you want to see a few more pictures from the Barlow Thanksgiving, check them out at Heather's blog.

We had such a great time in Utah!! Thanks to everyone for all the good food, fun card games, and fabulous accommodations!! I am SO THANKFUL to have such a wonderful family!


This is what I was busy doing the day before the big(10 1/2 hours) drive to Utah. After my boys saw Zac's bean bag, they decided that they needed personalized bean bags and that it would be fun to make some for the cousins that they would be seeing. I don't know if the cousins were quite as excited about them as my boys:) Actually Taylor told me they were so SUPER cool. We had fun making them and the boys had fun giving them, so I guess that is what's important. Right?

Now for the ONLY pictures I took during our Thanksgiving break!! Again, I am such a SLACKER!! I love this picture of sleeping Zac. Jake HATES it when I take his picture while sleeping, or anytime that he is in his pajamas.

Hunter getting ready to leave.

Thanks again Mom and Dad for letting us stay, for the food, fun, and especially the entertainment:)

2 comments:

Heather said...

The girls loved their beanbags. We loved the time we got to spend with you guys. Sorry it was so short. We will be down staying at Bison Ranch in January. You guys should come over and join us and we'll have a party one night. Love you all.

Robins Park said...

It was so much fun to see you. We enjoyed the boys also. They are CRAZY!!! I had so much fun playing with them.