Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let's get BBQ'd

About a week ago, I was in the kitchen doing dishes(an endless task:)), when Zac came in and said, "Mom, watch me get bbq'd." I figured I must have misunderstood what he was saying. I mean, what in the world? So I asked him what he said. He said, "Hunter taught me how to get bbq'd, come watch me."

So...I went outside with him and this is what he did. Hunter shortly joined him so that I could get a picture of both of my bbq'd boys:)


Almost everyday Zac tells me, "Mom, I'm gonna go get bbq'd, I'll be right back."
Oh..the things kids do and say! They put a smile on my face....EVERYDAY!!

3 comments:

Robins Park said...

What funny little boys!! Come back soon please!!

Heather said...

That is too funny. Those boys say some of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Anndee said...

I could use some of that sun for a BBQ myself!
That is certainly something I haven't heard around here - but can imagine it!