Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Laundry room - in progress

I have SO much painting that I need to do in this house. When we moved in there were 19 different colors and not many to my liking. Anyway, I am in progress of painting the laundry room. I am now waiting on some strong men to re-locate a cabinet and get my big ladder down for me. The ladder is hanging in the garage. Normally, I would stand on the top of the step-ladder to get it down, but am afraid I might hurt myself being so pregnant. Just so you know the pink color is being painted over by the very light subtle green color. I finally couldn't stand the pink anymore!!


2 comments:

Steph said...

I couldn't believe all the colors in that house! How many rooms have you done? That pink is SO bright!!

Unknown said...

Amy the new color will look great. that pink might just drive me crazy and keep me from doing laundry, I guess that's not such a bad thing.