Thursday, March 6, 2008

Progress Report

Potty training is going very well, in fact better than expected. Zac did have one accident yesterday, but I had a house full of girls here making tortillas and salsa...so I didn't hear him calling in time. So far today, no accidents. He even went potty in the big toilet at my dr.'s office. I am trying not to get my hopes up too high. I remember with the other boys, just when I thought we were finished potty training, I would learn we were not.

Ryan got his stitches out on Tuesday and now has a walking boot. He can walk without crutches! He is slowly getting more movement in his foot, don't know when he will actually be able to put weight on it without the boot. Tax season is now in full-swing. With the long hours I am feeling like the CPA's widow....good thing it is only another month and a half. I have a lot of projects around the house that I should be working on while he is putting in the long hours, if only I had the energy:)

No comments: