Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Master Blasters

My boys LOVE to watch 'Master Blasters' on the science channel. It is their new favorite show!! They were watching it earlier tonight when the power went out. While they were waiting for the satellite to re-boot I hear Jake say, "hey Hunter, let's play Master Blasters while we wait." I look in the playroom and they are all building rockets with blocks, including Zac. We are big rocketeers in this family. One of our favorite things is building and launching rockets. We lost our last one when the boys launched it camping last summer and it got caught too high in a tree. They are working on a new one for this summer's camping trips. I'll post a picture when they get it finished. Don't mind the paint color as the play room is one of the many rooms still on the to-be-painted list.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You have SUCH cute kids!!! I excited for the new addition!