Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Potty time = Party time

I am working on getting Zac potty trained BEFORE the baby comes. Yesterday was pretty good. He had three accidents, but went in the potty 4 or 5 times. So far today no accidents, and has gone potty twice already! We all get so excited everytime he goes in the potty so that he will think it is a fun thing. It was so funny, last night after he took a bath I was putting a pair of underwear on him that had a football helmet on the back. He got so mad when I started putting the helmet in the back he said, "no mom, let me see the helmet. You are doing it backwards." SO....at least until he accepts the fact that sometimes underwear have pictures on the back not always front....he will be wearing his underwear backwards. Whatever it takes:)

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is funny. What a cutie! I wish you much success!
How is Ryan doing?